Travel Guide: Cheap and Affordable Rooms in Boracay Station 2

While I was looking in the internet for a cheap room to stay in Boracay that would cost around P1,000-P1,500, I chanced upon Tan’s Guesthouse located in boat station 2. I read a lot of very positive feedback from its’ previous guests online so I put it on the top of my list of budget accomodation to check out when I get there.

Upon arrival at Boracay port, we were approached by a local lady asking us if we had already reserved a room to stay in the island. Normally, I would say yes, just so agents would stop bothering us and leave us alone immediately. But the lady seemed very nice and she mentioned that she was just there to help tourists to find a place to stay at no extra charge. So I told her, we planned to stay at Station 2 and we wanted to check out the rooms at Tan’s Guesthouse. She offered to take us there. Since I only have a few information on finding the guesthouse, I thought it would be best to have someone who knows the way to accompany us. This would save us time.

We rode a tricycle and stopped at the D’Mall. From there, we walked all the way to the beach path and then turned left. We continued to walk passing by Mango Ray Cottages on the left, and then just after E. Pascual Store, and right before 928 Cafe and Grill, we turned left again and walked into an alley where a cluster of budget accomodations are located. Once you get here, you would have no problem looking for a room to stay. Chances are, since there are many to choose from, you would surely find one that would best suit your personal needs and preferences. At the far end of the alley is Tan’s Guesthouse. We would have wanted to stay at Tan’s, but since I was looking for a room with WIFI access, I opted to stay at Erico’s House instead. We were told, for reason I’m not so sure of, that the room that was available for us at Tan’s Guesthouse had no access to their WIFI.

Here’s a rough map I made to help you find the place. The guesthouses are located about 1-3 minutes walk from the beach and is also close to many bars and resturant.

Please note that I am not affiliated with any of these guesthouses. For your inquiries, reservation, issues and concerns, please refer to the contact numbers below:

Eriko’s House: (036)288-3382 / (0920)920-2481 /(0928)500-0040

Jejsellends: (036)288-6892

Jerome’s Bungalow: (036)288-3270

Madid’s Inn: (036) 288-5392

Maja’s Place: I left their calling card at Eriko’s. I will update this blog as soon as I have their contact information.

Namaste: (036) 288-5898

Sheena’s Resort: (036) 288-6120 / (0906)-535-4209 / (0917) 994-2534 / (0919) 642-4189

Taj Guesthouse: (036) 288-4628 / (0920) 919-6509 / http://www.thetajboracay.com

Tan’s Guesthouse: (036) 288-6878 / (0920) 920 2481 / http://www.tghboracay.com

The Crown Beach Hotel: (036)288-3212 / (036)288-3623 /(0917)383-4688 /(0921)292-0916

Villa Simprosa: (0917) 327-4076

Stay safe and have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Use Facebook to Comment on this Post

Filed in: Boracay, Headline Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Get Updates

Related Posts

49 Responses to "Travel Guide: Cheap and Affordable Rooms in Boracay Station 2"

1. Nice, Boracay series na, ( grabe level up ka na talaga, dati naka-excel ang expenses breakdown ngayon meron pang map :)

2. grace says:

very informative! :) I’ll be going on September so this one is really helpful. We got our tickets in Zest air at a very steal price too.

3. xyza says:

hi senyor! i agree with claire level up kn nga kc from excel map n ngaun haha. i was in bora jul 19. dami ko pa backlog so d p ako makapag-post ng bora trip. was lucky coz right after our stay saka my dumating n bagyo. so far boracay is my favorite in all places i’ve explored. *wink* i changed my domain by the way. :)

4. naku, kakaalis ko lang nung pagdating mo. muntik na tayong magkita hehehe. swerte nga talaga at walang bagyo nung pumunta tayo. level up ka na ah. dotcom ka na din. sige, palitan ko yung domain dito sa bloglist ko :-)

5. grace says:

Hi senyor. It’s me again! :) about your room accommodation? How was it?
    would you be so kind enough to give more details about it? ang dami kasi option so I’m just getting feedback so I can narrow down my options. hehe

thank you in advance!

• free wifi, clean room with ac, reasonable price, close to the beach, it has everything i needed. the only thing that may turn you off is the presence of a few mosquitos inside the room. thanks for visiting, grace :-)

• grace says:

thanks for the info. ok na ang mosquito repellent lotion! haha. for 2 nights stay senyor sa mga budget traveler 5k is enough or max na nga yun siguro?

• Antonio says:

i need a clean room and cold aircon with wifi but only budgeted, for 7 pax.. and if possible land/sea transfer arrangement also coming from kalibo, July 20-22, 2012 is the date of arrival, 3 days 2 nights

6. Astrid says:

Great map! We stayed at a hotel in our previous Boracay trip pero parang hindi nasulit coz we were out most of the time. Next time it seems better to stay in one of those places :D

7. manoyenninay says:

wow such a helpful post! thank you so much and more power to your blog!

8. james says:

hi there!
    Good day!

we are going to boracay on march6-9, 2012. im having a hard looking for Maja’s place website and contact no. we are booked there by our boss what we have no idea what we looks like… how many kilometers from there to white beach? can u give me a link where i can see Maja’s place please?

Hope to here new to you soon….

More Power!

James

9. James, I’m sorry I don’t have those information either. Maja’s place, which is just beside Eriko’s where we stayed, looked nice though and it’s just 2-3 minutes away from the beach. It is located at station 2.

• DK says:

Bro, you just metioned na you stayed on Maja’s place. do you still remember the rates? we’re planning to go there this coming may. magkano dun, 2 lang naman kami.

• DK, we stayed at Eriko’s, not at Maja’s place. Unfortunately, I still don’t have their number.

• Jerrison says:

Hell Senyor,

Thanks for these wonderful blog site. I am looking for a great and cheap accommodation for two on my next summer vacation in the Philippines. Your site is a great help to choose our destination. (Either Coron or Bora) :)

10. tercy says:

hey there! appreciate ur blog… informative and is very helpful for people like me who plans to travel… can you get a room for 3 adults and 2 kids at around 1000-1500 per night? thanks so much

11. tracy jan says:

omg….i love ur blog site….ive been lookin all over the internet..whew GOD is so good….HE directed me to your link!!!!thank you very much!!!!!! just exactly what i needed for my trip this march!!!! thank u!!!!!! keep it up!

12. Ron Ibanez says:

I agree it’s very informative, i like the maps!!! Tnx!!!

13. Thank you Tracy and Ron :-)

14. Mon says:

hi!

Just saw your blog with the contact details for budgeted accommodation in Boracay’s station 2. Found it very helpful and informative. Thanks!!

Keep it up.. :)

15. rea su-ay says:

great!!!

16. Cocoy says:

Thanx for sharing the contact information of some cheap guesthouses in Boracay..love it

17. roli says:

thank for sharing !!!

18. Hey can i ask how much the room reservation because where student what the best room for us where 50 all in all. but in every room their be 4-5 person stay in just one night i hope you will help me

19. Jc says:

hi how much po sa eriko’s house per night good for 2 persons

20. louie t. says:

Hi Sir, my wife and I will be flying to boracay this coming september 5-9, would like to request on your recommendation on where to stay. I’m working on a budget of 2k-4k for the first three days and we would be staying on a slightly more expensive hotel on our last night.

Any advise please? thanks in advance sir!

• louie t. says:

in addition,

We’re looking for a clean place to stay on the first three nights, not too far from the beach front. just enough to have a safe goodnight sleep and a good shower.

21. maqui berenguer says:

Hi I really appreciate your effort in providing your fellow lakwatsero’s this pieces of information.
    By the way you look hot …lol

22. romeo mataro jr says:

good day!!!thank you for the information…my family will be staying in boracay this cuming october…i used to stay in majas place but got misplace their contact #..but happy to see ur site that provides an effective,clear information..thank you and more power!!!

23. Kat says:

Hello There,

Would like to ask from among those budgeted accomodations mentioned
    have a kitchenette that we can cook and a mini ref to store food?

24. gila marie ronato says:

Hi. I would like to know if it is safe to book online and payment is secured when we arrive boracay. Bonavue has a website too but its not on your list. Also, on Dec..hat do you suggest? book online so on a peak season December, everyting is ready or only upon arrival do we look for rooms…

25. rhen says:

I find this blog very informative.. Will be in Boracay NOVEMBER 2012

Thank You!

26. Fernique says:

Hi Senyor Lakwatsero, Thanks so much for providing vacation-lovers like us with these very helpful information.. I’ve in imbroglio for the past days searching for the contact number of Jejjsellends where we stayed few years ago in Boracay until I found your blog. But sad to say that I cannot contact them with this number you gave, nevertheless, I still have other options for cheap hotels.. Namili na lang kami ng husband ko sa mga listahan mo.. You are indeed an angel! God bless!!!

27. ANDRE says:

Senyor Lakwatsero, meron po ba good for 8 person sa station 2? ung mura lang. many thanks!

28. Sashi says:

Thanks for the info Senyor! Yung Tans GH din ung nababasa ko from other blogs, ok lang sa akin ung kahit walang wifi since di naman kami magdadala ng any gadgets on our trip, mahirap na.

Pero I’ve seen Eriko’s site rin, ok narin naman pala eh. :) Basta either sa dalawa, ang importante may matutulugan.

And oh, thanks for the map ahh! heheehe.

• Fernique says:

Hi Sashi we’ve stayed at Tan’s guest house this first week of January 2013, Senyor Lakwatsero’s contact information really helped a lot. They offered us welcome drinks (mango shake)for free.. It was a fun experience.

29. Fernique says:

By the way may wifi na pala ang Tan’s. For info.

• Ash says:

that’s great…sa room ba pwede maka connect or sa rooftop pa?
      at wow may welcome drinks na pala sila ngayon ah! nako dyan nalang ako sa Tans this April!! kasama ko family ko. naka inquire na ako sa kanila eh, they quoted me 3k per night. hihihi! :) Yun lang di pa ako nakakapag paid ng half kasi wala pa akong makitang airfare seat sale eh. gusto ko kasi makatipid ako lalo na’t treat ko ang aking family. pero atleast 10k budget for airfare ok na…pero much better kung less pa diba! :) thanks for the info Fernique!

btw, ano nga paa yung nababasa ko sa iba na Tans namaste? yung extension daw ng Tans? yun ata yung building na mas maganda yung rooms eh based sa mga nakikita ko online.

30. Fernique says:

@Andre may good for 10 ata ang Tans GH with kitchen na. Actually may small resto sila na mura ang mga bilihin P85 inclusive of rice, viand and ice tea na…

31. mer arreola says:

Good day Senyor Lakwatsero..salamat po sa mga info na binigay nyo…sumasakit na kasi ang ulo ko kung paano makakakita ng murang airlines papuntang boracay para sa kasal ng dear friend ko at di ko rin lam gagawin dahil I’ve never been there before..mabuti nalang at may mga tips,map and info narin para sa pagpunta at mga lugar na pwede akong magstay dun ng mura lang..atleast di na magmumukhang naliligaw ang mga new comers dun na tulad ko na wala talagang ka ide-idea sa lugar na pupuntahan :)more power at sana marami pang matulungan ang site na ito..

32. tarana says:

How much ang room for 6pax? THIS MARCH 24-26 na kami pupunta.may plane ticket la lang room to stay…kaya naghahanap pa ako ng PINAKAMURA YET MALAPIT LNG S white sand… reply please.ty

33. tarana says:

Last dec.5 bora din kami kaso 2 lang kami nun at I had hotel reservation… I’m not expecting na makakabalik kami at mas marami pa kami now…as of now 6pax plng ang nagconfirm,for madadagdagan pa yan… kaya please lang po give advice where to check in na affordable at malapit sa white sand… ty more power..:-)

34. tarana says:

Senyor tulungannak kadi ah… kayat mi met makapasyar kadwak da inang ken kakabsat ko…:-)

35. razzel mateo says:

senyorlakwatsero tanong ko po kung pati ba bata kasama s headcount nila? and eto bang mga guesthouse na ito ay maayos? affordable b sya talaga?

36. romelle rodrigueza says:

Hi Senyorlakwatsero, i Know Its been a Long Time Since Your bora Trip according to this Blog, But Still Can You Give Us Some tip about the most Cheap room Rate For 10Pax, Nothing Fancy Just A Place To Stay near The beach

37. Joyce says: