With a total of 17,206 white marble cross headstones aligned beautifully in circular patterns, and set in a 152 acres piece of land, the Manila American Cemetery and Memorial is said to be the largest cemetery in the Pacific dedicated in honor of the brave but unfortunate American men and women who lost their lives during World War II. The cemetery is located at the Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, within the boundaries of the former Fort William McKinley.
CHECK FOR THE BEST DEALS AND HOTEL DISCOUNTS HERE
- BAGUIO ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Inns, Rooms, Homestay, Pension Houses and Hotels
- BALER ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Rooms, Homestay, Pension Houses, Hotels and Resorts
- LAGUNA RESORTS: Cheap Accommodation, Rooms, Inns, Private Cold and Hot Spring Pools, and Luxury Hotels
- CEBU ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Rooms, Inns, Guesthouses, Luxury Hotels and Resorts
- PAGUDPUD ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Rooms, Homestay, Pension Houses, Hotels and Resorts