We arrived in Baguio at 8:00AM on Saturday morning (February 26, 2011,) just when the street dancing competition was about to start. We had no time to go to and drop off our backpacks at Maryknoll where we were booked for two nights. We had no choice but to carry our backpacks, run and quickly find a good spot to watch the event. Never mind that the trip to Baguio was so hard for us, (for most people, I believe) having been forced to ride a bus bound to Urdaneta, Pangasinan, and then take a mini van ride to Baguio City. It was the best option left for us. All buses from Manila to Baguio were fully booked.
CHECK FOR THE BEST DEALS AND HOTEL DISCOUNTS HERE
- BAGUIO ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Inns, Rooms, Homestay, Pension Houses and Hotels
- BALER ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Rooms, Homestay, Pension Houses, Hotels and Resorts
- LAGUNA RESORTS: Cheap Accommodation, Rooms, Inns, Private Cold and Hot Spring Pools, and Luxury Hotels
- CEBU ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Rooms, Inns, Guesthouses, Luxury Hotels and Resorts
- PAGUDPUD ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Rooms, Homestay, Pension Houses, Hotels and Resorts