Soon after our arrival at Puerto Princesa Airport, we immediately hired a tricycle to take us to San Jose Central Terminal. I did not notice any taxis near the airport or in the city so I guess tricycle is the primary mode of transportation to get around Puerto Princesa. It took us about 15-20 minutes to reach the central terminal where we found a van bound to El Nido. We got to the terminal at 9:30AM but unfortunately, the van was scheduled to leave at 11AM so we had to wait for 1 ½ hours.
CHECK FOR THE BEST DEALS AND HOTEL DISCOUNTS HERE
- BAGUIO ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Inns, Rooms, Homestay, Pension Houses and Hotels
- BALER ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Rooms, Homestay, Pension Houses, Hotels and Resorts
- LAGUNA RESORTS: Cheap Accommodation, Rooms, Inns, Private Cold and Hot Spring Pools, and Luxury Hotels
- CEBU ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Rooms, Inns, Guesthouses, Luxury Hotels and Resorts
- PAGUDPUD ACCOMMODATION: Cheap Lodges, Rooms, Homestay, Pension Houses, Hotels and Resorts